Maintain and Improve Your Biggest Investment - your home
Rotten wood, bathroom remodel, ceramic tile
Bathroom Remodel Prep
Toilet removed. Old tile to be removed
Bathroom Remodel - Rotten frame
We opened the exterior wall to expose the ledger (rim) joist and removed it. It was too rotten to leave in.
Bathroom remodel - View from crawlspace
The subfloor and framing floor members were clearly in bad shape and needed replacing.
Bathroom Remodel - Rotten load bearing studs
The exterior wall frame required that we open the exterior walls to the point where we could replace the rotten sections of the 2"x4" studs.
Bathroom Remodel - Exterior wall
Another view of the exposed exterior wall before the frame was repaired.
Home Pro Repairs Contractor home improvements include the following services:
- Home Renovations & Remodeling
- Room Enlargements
- Room Divisions
- Basement Finishing
- Kitchen Renovations
- Bathroom Renovations
- Home Improvements & Home Maintenance
- Crawlspace Water Mitigation
- Small/Odd Jobs
- Electric Range to Gas Range Conversions
- Window Replacement
- Door Installation and Replacement
- Dishwasher Installation
- Doorbell Installation
- Ceramic Floor Tile Installation
- Bathroom (Sink, Toilet, Tub) Replacement
- Smart Home Setup and Conversion (Google or Alexa)
- Home Theater Installation and Setup
- Yard Water Drainage Solutions